The duration of a presentation slot is 20 minutes. You will have:
▪17 minutes for the presentation itself and
▪ 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
A LCD projector & computer (Windows OS, MS Powerpoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Neither overhead projectors, 35mm slides projectors nor VHS videotape player will be available.
Preparation of Visuals
▪ Presenters/speakers using computer projections must either bring their own laptop computer with the appropriate presentation software or a memory stick containing the presentation. Files can be uploaded to the local PCs in the lecture rooms during the breaks between the sessions. To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to save their Powerpoint presentation with the Package for USB feature AND bring a backup PDF-version of their presentation.
▪ Speakers should arrive in their session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their session to report to the chair person. A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
▪ All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
▪ Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
Back to MWSCAS 2010 page
53rd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems